MITCalc - Profiles Calculation is a free trial software application from the Math & Scientific Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional and it was last updated on 2014-08-28. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, WinME, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, Windows 8.
The calculation solves area characteristics of profiles created in a simple graphic editor and mass characteristics of
solids created by extrusion or rotation of the profile. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language,
supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following tasks:
- Creation of a profile in a simple graphic editor.
- Calculation of area characteristics (Ix, Sx) for main axes passing through the centre of gravity.
- Calculation of area characteristics (Ix, Sx) for randomly turned axes passing through the centre of gravity, including
- Calculation of characteristics for the turned axes which pass through a random point.
- Calculation of volume and mass characteristics (V, m, Im) of solids created by extrusion or rotation of the
profile.This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain
drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others
MITCalc - Profiles Calculation (version 1.18) has a file size of 1.43 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 76 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.